We taco lot about this soup. Because it’s just that good.
I have a passionate dislike for that kind of play on words. But hey, this is a food blog! And I will use food language! I’m sitting here with my favorite WATER (so exciting, I know.) finishing a peanut butter bar, and thinking of all the fooood that this weekend consisted of. (stuffed peppers, sub sandwiches, cream cheese dip, I could go on.) Oh, well. What’s done is done, right? 😉 Since football season is over, it’s time to spend your free time with family and friends, whether that’s with a board game, a walk in a winter wonderland, or just a movie night! Just spend time together. Every Double Batch recipe is dedicated to putting a comforting family dinner or dessert on the table with it’s ease, flexibility, and taste, which is why we love to welcome you in, every single week, with new and comforting classics.
Okay, let’s get back to this soup. The recipe is legit a 10-minute wonder. Prep time: minimal. Ingredients: pantry staples. Toppings: a must.
We’re just going to saute the onions in a large pan. After the onions are slightly softened, we’ll add in the ground beef, mixing with the taco seasoning once it’s fully cooked. After that is combined, just pour in the tomatoes, corn, beans, and simmer! Top it with all your favorites, and dinner is a piping hot one-pot wonder.
This soup is so, so good and so, so easy. You need it, like, yesterday. It’s one of those 3-can beauties that’s simmered over a low flame and immediately inhaled. The perfect dish for a crazy, homework-filled school night or a lazy, frigid Sunday.
⬆️️Because you must make this. TONIGHT.
Yields: 6 servings
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 14oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can corn, undrained
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup taco seasoning
- cheese, sour cream, salsa, etc, for topping
- tortilla chips, for dipping
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in onions, cooking until slightly soft. Add ground beef, cooking until no longer pink. Stir in the taco seasoning until fully combined.
- After the meat mixture is prepared, pour in the tomatoes, corn, and black beans, stirring to combine. Add 1/2 cup water, if desired. Simmer for 30 minutes to 1 hour. (this can also simmer in a crockpot for hours) Top with sour cream, cheese, and any other favorite toppings.
- Leftovers may be refrigerated for up to 1 week. Soup may be frozen for up to 4 months.
Comfort food at its best!😊
Whereas most men don’t talk much about them sexual desires, many men are affected by ED. Certain drugs are as a rule used to treat various types of infection caused by bacteria, such as bronchitis and infections of the urinary tract. Many doctors think about Cialis. (See also after taking viagra how long does it last). Can you get medications, like Cialis, online? On occasion patients need remedies to determination sexual malfunction. Did you ever heard about how long does a viagra pill last? A recent research about how long can viagra last show that men’s most common sexual malfunction is erectile malfunction. Finally, hard-on difficulties can be an early warning symptom of grave heartiness problems, such as core disease. Whilst this remedy is not for use in women, it is not known whether this generic passes into breast milk.