Peanut Butter + Chocolate + Butterscotch = best dessert bars ever. Simple flavors unite to create an ultra-sweet indulgence.
Scotcheroos are the classic party/potluck/birthday/anytime dessert. Sweet, chewy, crispy, chocolaty….there is seriously nothing wrong with these. (I probably make them 15 times a year. No joke.) I love that these bars are quick and easy, making them the perfect save if you need a last second dessert. 6 ingredients, 6 minutes, and your DONE!
Just look at that luscious chocolate.👆👆👆
There aren’t many problems to run into while making these bars. However, to avoid overheating my chocolate-butterscotch mixture, I like to microwave it before I heat up the sugars. This gives the chocolate time to set and melt completely without getting overheated and hard. Which I have never let happen. Ever. 😉
After microwaving the chocolate, heat up the sugar and corn syrup till the mixture is bubbling. Add in the peanut butter, add in the rice cereal, and just top it with chocolate!
Proceed to eat………several.
That chocolate tho. Mmm mmm.
Yields: 24 servings
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter*
- 6 cups rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- Butter a 13×9 in baking dish. In a medium bowl, microwave the chocolate and butterscotch chips for 1 1/2 minutes. Let set in the microwave.
- In a large saucepan, mix corn syrup and sugar over medium heat. Once mixture is bubbling, remove from heat and stir in peanut butter. Once the mixture is fully combined, stir in the cereal. Pour the mixture into buttered dish, spreading till the surface is somewhat even.
- Stir the chocolate mixture until smooth. Pour over the cereal mixture, spreading with a knife until evenly distributed. Refrigerate for 2 hours, cut, and enjoy! Scotcheroos can be kept at room temperature for up to 5 days.
*Use good-quality peanut butter. The natural kind will not work for this recipe.
Whereas most people don’t talk much about theirs sexual desires, many men are affected by ED. Certain drugs are as a rule used to treat various types of infection caused by bacteria, such as bronchitis and infections of the urinary tract. Many doctors think about Cialis. (See also after taking viagra how long does it last). Can you get medications, like Cialis, online? On occasion patients need remedies to determination sexual dysfunction. Did you ever heard about how long does a viagra pill last? A recent research about how long can viagra last show that men’s most common sexual disfunction is erectile disfunction. Finally, erection difficulties can be an early warning symptom of grave heartiness problems, such as heart disease. Whilst this remedy is not for use in women, it is not known whether this generic passes into breast milk.