Cherry Cheesecake – no bake, cool, creamy, and healthy. Definitely healthy! 😜
(Um, can I just say:⬆️⬆️⬆️ 😍😍😍 Hello, 2017. You’re officially delicious.)
This is a classic no-bake cheesecake recipe which everyone should have stowed away in their recipe files. Its buttery and sweet graham cracker crust is covered with a fluffy, cool, cream cheese filling, and topped with tart cherries! This lovely dessert can be prepped in no time and is perfect for making ahead. If this is your first time in the kitchen, don’t be shy! This recipe is super easy and also forgiving. Your efforts will pay off!
Instructions: Minimal. Crush up some graham crackers. Melt some butter. Mix together. Press in a baking dish. A big dish. Pop in the freezer.
Whip up some cream cheese. Add some confectioners sugar. Add more sugar. Fold in some whipped cream. Spread into that big dish. Top with cherries. Pop into the fridge. Done.
Pull it out from fridge. Cut a piece. Or two. Take a bite. Savor it. Delight in it. But only for a second, ’cause you’ve got more to go.
This divine dessert is far worthy of your Dinner Party, B-day Bash, Holiday get-together, or family potluck. Make it once, and you’ll make it again and again. Give this a try! Friends will beg you for the recipe. As always, enjoy!;)
Yields: 16 servings
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 blocks (12 oz) cream cheese
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners sugar, divided
- 16 ounces whipped topping
- 24 ounces cherry topping or pie filling
- Butter a large baking or casserole dish*. Crush graham crackers until fine. I used a rolling pin, but you can also use a food processor. Mix crackers with melted butter. Press evenly into pan. Slide pan into freezer.
- Mix cream cheese and 2 1/2 cups confectioners sugar until well combined. Add the rest of the confectioners sugar, mixing until creamy. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pull pan out of freezer and spread cream cheese mixture on top of crust. Top cream cheese with cherry filling.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Refrigerated cheesecake can be enjoyed for up to 4 days.
*We used a 14×11 dish. Anything within that general range should be fine.
The last bite.😢